The IIT Foundation Series is a series of nine books—three each for physics, chemistry, and mathematics—that prepares the students for the IIT JEE and various elite competitive examinations. Though aimed primarily at students studying in Classes 8, 9, and 10, the series can also be used by all aspirants for a quick recapitulation of important topics in the core subjects.
- Systematically and comprehensively presents the topics as per the syllabuses of the CBSE, ICSE, and other major state education boards
- Presents basic concepts clearly and concisely
- Offers application-oriented material to bring conceptual clarity and to help the students build a strong foundation in the subject
- Provides illustrative examples solved in a logical and step-wise manner
- Includes both objective and subjective questions at the end of each chapter
- Hints and explanations for the exercises provided in the books also highlight the common mistakes that students make
- Also useful for various talent search examinations such as the NTSE, Olympiads, science quizzes, etc.