- Simple and lucid language explaining core concepts
- Rich pedagogy that facilitates learning
- Colourful and consistent art programme comprising over 300 four-colour illustrations that helps to visualize and comprehend concepts better
- 400 end-of-chapter questions help revise the key concepts
- Discussion of the latest developments in the area of immunology such as MHC haplotype matching for cell transplantation, latest antiretroviral drugs developed against HIV, etc.
- Description of key contributors, researchers and their landmark experiments
- Packed with supplements and media resources
- Over 30 animations that depict key concepts in three dimensions
- A question bank containing over 400 questions and clinical case studies along with lecture slides including artwork from the book, as supplements to the text, specifically for the instructors
Please click here to access additional student resources such as animations and MCQs.